humans and about human behavior especially when a person liked someone, when a human heart choose another human heart, courtship. He watched and watched and wondered more how it would be like to be
human, to be a person just like Joanna and Mario. He thought momentarily and immediately clapped his hands. Suddenly, a white vapor came out in between his palms. The white vapor rose up, ballooned and grew bigger and from it appeared a clear image of the king, Edwards’s grandfather.
             "Son, Edward, why did you call me?" the immediate question of the king of the dwarfs.
             "Greetings grandpa, I already did what you asked me. I followed the girl that I first saw right after I warped on the bridge portal. And now I'm in this house. You told me I need to see a girl. I already saw three girls but I still don't know who my mission is," the narration and question of the handsome dwarf to his grandfather.
             "You will know who she is in time Edward and now your new mission is to observe the human ways and to tell us about it when you come home," the answer of the king