"I understand grandpa. And my new mission now is to observe and learn the human ways," the answer of Edward and felt relieved.
             "Yes, grandson, just learn whatever you can learn
up there. Just go around and enjoy with human beings. I suppose you have human friends by now, you're the most charming dwarf in our kingdom. I'm sure they'll all like you. But still choose your friends, make sure that you can trust them Edward," stated the king with full confidence of his grandson's ability to adopt anywhere.
            "I'm beginning to learn now grandpa.... but I'm thinking what about if I become human too... even for just a short while... is it okay huh?" the question of Edward hoping for a particular answer from his grandpa.
             "Of course Edward, you can be human too. You can