just need to talk to her and convince her once again. Your mother loves you, she'll follow us here, you'll see. And when you're twenty-one I'm letting you go back to human land and see Marianne," the assurance of
Phillip to his son.           
             "Father, I'm going back to our house at human land. I'm erasing Edward's memory as a human being so he won't go through the book portal on his own. Promise me you won't tell him anything until I have returned with Margaret," Phillip made the king promise.
             And in front of Phillip and Edward, the king agreed and vowed not to tell Edward anything about his mother and everything that could make him want to go back to their house. And in their kingdom, a vow made was held sacred.
             Phillip immediately concentrated and removed all the